- Instructor: Tom Steven
- Students: 1576
- Duration: 10 weeks
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert | Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics D365 AX
- Introduction on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Introduction to Microsoft dynamics Ax, features and advantages of Microsoft dynamics AX.
- Architecture & extended Architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Features of Microsoft Dynamics AX MorphX Development IDE
- Introduction to TFS and VSTS configuration.
- Introduction to Application Object Tree. – Demonstration of AOT
- Introduction to Models, packages and projects.
- Understanding the extension framework (Extensions and Event handlers) and chain of command (COC) concepts in D365.
- Understanding the Data Entities (Data Migration Framework) and its architecture.
- Understanding the concept of moving code from one environment to another environment(Code deployment)
- • Integration using Odata services.
- Creation of Projectin Visual studio and adding the elementsto project
- Creation of Tables, and different types of relationships used
- Creation of Indexes, Views, Extended Datatypes and Base Enums
- Creation of simple list form and developing the accordingly
- Basic development in X++ language, different type of Data types, condition statement in X++ language and Data manipulation insert, update, delete.
- Creating of class for calculation (add, sub, multiply) using inheritance concept.
- Creation of Menu items (Display, Output, Action)
- Creation of Running classes and queries. Demonstration where we can use queries like views, forms and code level.
- Creation of Simple report with query as a data source with precision and auto design.
- Creation of business logic report using Report data provider (RDP) with precision and auto design.
- Creation of security roles, privileges, duties, permission.
- Creation of batch able class and how to schedule the batch able class in Axapta.
- Creation of class for reading and write data in x++
- Basic overview on Sales order, Purchase order, Payment journals, Customer service functions from technical scope
- Introduction to Debugging techniques
- Creation of label and using it in forms.
- Creation of data entities for both export and import.
- Creation of Odata services with example.